I leave on 6:45pm on Tuesday. It's 7:05pm on Sunday. In 48 hours, I will be on a plane. Crazy. Still,I have yet to start packing.
It was really hard saying goodbye to people this weekend. I won't be able to see Jayde, Tim, MJ, Christina, or Garrett for four months (4.5 months for Jayde). I'm honestly pretty lost about that. I know that this is going to be a wonderful adventure and blahblahblah and that I'm going to have so much other stuff going on and blahblahblah, but still. I know I will feel lonely a lot when I'm over there and that I won't have my normal support system. I won't be able to text/call Paige or my mom the second anything kind of interesting happens. That is beyond scary. I just need to remember to pack the things that will make Vienna feel like home (my Elephant, my Disney Princess blanket) and to not worry so much.
I'm going to go get started.
No comments:
Post a Comment