German was scary today. I didn't do as well on my test as I would have liked. B+
After class, I sent my first batch of postcards. And then I bought more because I hadn't bought nearly enough the first time.
Then, I decided to walk down a side street back some, instead of the main street I normally take. That was good. I think I'll do that okay.
I got home, dropped off my books, and decided on a destination for the afternoon. I went to the Kunst Historisches Museum. I took the U-bahn, and got their pretty easily. But, honestly, I was pretty unimpressed. I just don't think it was my thing. A lot of ancient sculpture and late middle age religious painting. The building its self was gorgeous though. The Museum Quarter is general was pretty cool. I think I'm going to go to a different museum later in the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment