Thursday, August 26, 2010

Guitar Day

Today has been a very good day, and I haven't even had my gelato yet.

Overview:
I had a depressing Skype call this morning that made me miss everyone a lot.
I went to class a got very confused. Test tomorrow...
I went to lunch and totally bonded with an IES kid. Friends!
I finally took a look inside Stephansdom. So epic.
I went bought chocolate covered bananas and mangos. haven't tried them yet...
Bought a product from LUSH. So excited to use it.
Took the U-Bahn for the first time. Success.
BOUGHT A ELECTRIC-ACOUSTIC GUITAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Found a place that might have a laptop cooler
AND, I cooked on the gas stove and have yet to die. Mixed vegetables. Yum :)

I have to sit through auditions again tonight. It's the rest of the singers and the string players. That will be boring, but I'm too excited about MY NEW GUITAR to care :) It's blue. And really pretty. I also got a realllly good deal on a reallllly nice hard case, and a clip-on tuner. FINALLY. Sooo good. Who ever said that money can't buy you happiness obviously never went shopping.

I am a little nervous for my test tomorrow. I doing better than mostly, but I'm having some trouble with conjunctions and other little words. And, of course, gender. Gender is stupid. Must study tonight! But I can't! New Guitar!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment